Who are Theme Parks Direct?
We are an independent travel and leisure business whose aim is to provide our customers with the very best deal for their favourite theme parks and attractions.
How does it work?
It’s pretty easy! Select the ticket that you would like to purchase, enter your details (for security we print your name on each individual ticket), enter your payment method, and your tickets are ready for printing!
I can’t print my tickets or forgot to print them on the final screen?
No problems, you will also receive an e-mail from us within minutes of placing your order. This e-mail will contain a copy of your tax invoice and a copy of your tickets. This ensures you will also have a copy if you need to re-print them.
Are there any special restrictions on the tickets?
You can use them any day you like subject to the parks and attractions opening and closing times.
How long are the tickets valid for?
They are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Are my details safe?
Yes, this is a secure site, where your personal details and credit card details are securely processed. If you buy tickets via ThemeParksDirect.com.au, you will join thousands of our happy local and international customers who have securely ordered online and saved.
All Tickets purchased on line are non-refundable.
Refunds will not be issued for an incorrect selection. You may be required to show ID at the
ticket gate to match the name shown on the ticket.
How do the Australian Outback Spectacular tickets work?
The Australian Outback Spectacular voucher you purchase on this site allows you to redeem it for a session of your choice (subject to availability). The instructions on how to book will be explained on the voucher – it’s very straightforward! Just don’t leave it to late to book your session. If you can’t get into your session of choice we will refund your ticket – no question.
Who is eligible for a Pensioner discount?
To qualify for reduced admission entry as a Pensioner, one of the following criteria must be met.
- Holders of a valid Australian Government issued Pension Concession Card (PPC), including listed dependants will qualify for the pension rate. This does not include holders of Australian Health Care Cards. The Australian Pension Concession Card is issued to recipients of the following pension payments:
- Sole Parenting Pension
- Mature Aged Pension
- Disability Pension
- Holders of valid New Zealand Government issued Superannuation Card (SC). The card holder and listed dependants will qualify for the pension rate.
- Holders of a valid Australian Government issued Seniors Card.
- Holders of a valid New Zealand Seniors Card.
- Holders of a valid Australian Government issued Veteran Affairs Pension Card.
- Any person 65 years of age or older - proof of age is required
Can I Purchase Paradise Country tickets from Theme Parks Direct
Sorry... Currently we do not stock these tickets.
Any other questions?
If you have any other questions then please call us. We are happy to answer any question you have and help you with your purchase. We can also process your ticket order over the phone if you prefer.
Our hours of operation are 8am-6pm (EST) Monday- Friday.
Call our customer support line.
1300 331 537
The Team at Theme Parks Direct.